Open thread: recent topics
1. The Board approved the proposed southeast boundaries on a 6-1 vote
2. The Board approved the location of the new southeast elementary to be south of Timnath
3. The Board raised its requested development fees to more accurately reflect the actual cost of land purchases
4. The Board has moved forward with Wellington toward getting a fair intergovernmental agreement that allows us to assess development fees on new developments there
5. A new calendar has been proposed which adds two additional student contact (teaching) days to the middle of the year, replacing previous school holidays.
6. The Board has approved a lawsuit appealing the denial of our exclusive chartering application (see below)
The thread is open for questions or comments on these or other topics.